In this review we look at the new Fenix PD35 TAC (Tactical Edition). A 1000 lumen led tactical flashlight that has some great features to attract people in all walks of life. It now has 2 main operating modes: In Outdoor Mode, the flashlight outputs all six modes including a variable strobe. Switch to the new Tactical Mode to activate rear-switch only operation for fast, simplified selection of momentary, turbo, low and strobe.
The Fenix PD35 TAC operating modes:
Fenix PD35 Main Features
- This brand new Tactical Edition has a Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- A single rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries are used to power the Fenix PD35.
- The maximum output of the flashlight is 1000 lumens.
- IPX-8 waterproof to 2 meters.
- The dimensions are: Length is 139mm, Diameter is 25.4mm, and the Weight is 87 grams– excluding the battery.
- The Fenix PD35 TAC Edition comes with two EdisonBright CR123A lithium batteries.
- The output of the Fenix PD35 is digitally regulated and it preserves brightness that is continuous throughout the lifespan.
- A warning function for Low-voltage to remind you about the replacement of the battery. Guards against inappropriate battery installation are provided by Reverse polarity protection.
- To avoid high-temperature damage, protection against overheating is built in to the product.
- The body of this tactical flashlight is designed to meet anti-roll and slip-resistancerequirements.
- Momentary-on function is incorporated through the tactical tail switch.
- The product is manufactured using long lasting aircraft-grade aluminum.
- You will find Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish in this product.
Why Buy The PD35 TAC?
At present, the Fenix PD35 Tactical Edition is one of the best-selling 1000 lumen models available today. Fenix Flashlights is a renowned company that delivers high quality products along with great customer support.
The dual modes of Outdoor and Tactical give you much more control than many other flashlights on the market. The new Tactical Mode turns uses the rear switch and allows you to operate the turbo, strobe, momentary and low power modes. The Outdoor Mode uses the side switch and gives standard flashlight operation using all six modes. The rear switch is then used to turn the flashlight off and on.
One of the great features of this flashlight is its small size and the extremely bright output and this compact light really delivers. Another great thing is that its light-weight. The PD35 weighs just 87 grams and it is less than 14 centimeters long, which makes it very easy on your arm if you need to use it continuously for any length of time.
It can meet all your requirements – ranging from regular use to outdoor and professional use. Since it is a portable flashlight it is extremely versatile and you can to carry it wherever you want to. There is also a great range of accessories available should you need them.
The Fenix PD35 TAC edition is seen by many as one of the best tactical flashlights you can buy for the money as well as one of the brightest flashlights available today. We all know how important a flashlight is for those who are in the security or law enforcement services. But also, a tactical flashlight is equally important to a person who loves the great outdoors or those interested in personal security.